Ken il Guerriero - Hokuto No Ken.it

Hokuto no ken 201X, nuovo progetto per ken

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 9/7/2010, 14:28     +1   -1

Uomo dalle 7 stelle

Group:

La notizia l'ha riportata già Squalo nel suo forum.

Riporto quì la notizia
http://www.mangaforever.net/8196/hokuto-no...en-il-guerriero

Chissà di che progetto si tratta!

ReiDiNanto
view post Posted on 9/7/2010, 14:36     +1   -1

la copertina del cd è bella però.

view post Posted on 9/7/2010, 15:04     +1   -1

Uomo dalle 7 stelle

Group:

Io spero che siano degli oav sulla seconda serie, o magari dell'ultima parte del manga con le dovute modifiche. E vorrei hayama alla realizzazione!!

Hokuto Maniaco 86
view post Posted on 9/7/2010, 15:14     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (UOMO DALLE 7 STELLE @ 9/7/2010, 16:04)
Io spero che siano degli oav sulla seconda serie, o magari dell'ultima parte del manga con le dovute modifiche. E vorrei hayama alla realizzazione!!

Magari entrambe!!! image

ReiDiNanto
view post Posted on 9/7/2010, 18:10     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Hokuto Maniaco 86 @ 9/7/2010, 16:14)

Magari entrambe!!! image

non sarebbe male! speriamo dai. se qualcuno scopre qualcosa ci faccia sapere! :8-):

The Ultimate
view post Posted on 9/7/2010, 19:23     +1   -1

Sospetto si tratti di storie 'nuove',mi aspetto di sapere qualcosa di più sul figlio di Ken e Yuria.
Temo,però,che neanche stavolta vedremo una riedizione di Ken contro i tre 'demoni' dello Ryuuken.

juza nanto
view post Posted on 9/7/2010, 19:37     +1   -1

non sapevo del figlio di ken e giulia o yulia kome se kiama :raigafuga: :juuza: :shuren: :ken: :jagi:

The Ultimate
view post Posted on 9/7/2010, 19:41     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (juza nanto @ 9/7/2010, 20:37)
non sapevo del figlio di ken e giulia o yulia kome se kiama :raigafuga: :juuza: :shuren: :ken: :jagi: (IMG:http://i49.tinypic.com/or5k4p.jpg)

:rolleyes.gif: Fai conto che non abbia detto niente :smile.gif:
(aspetta 'Kenshiro den zero' o procuratelo)

view post Posted on 9/7/2010, 23:49     +1   -1

Uomo dalle 7 stelle

Group:

Ragà per me possono fare quello che vogliono, basta che me li realizzano come gli oav di jojo!!!

alexange
view post Posted on 10/7/2010, 20:52     +1   -1

MAGARI!!!! :ohmy.gif:

view post Posted on 11/7/2010, 01:43     +1   -1

Uomo dalle 7 stelle

Group:

beh io spero che sia così, per ken ci vuole lui e basta visto che masami suda è ormai fuori uso

Jayr il Viandante
view post Posted on 11/7/2010, 10:11     +1   -1

<comment Tomoyasu Hotei>
"STILL ALIVE" rather than make their new song, 』speak only as Fist of the North [the new theme song was meant to express its own worldview and spirit. Hokuto no Ken [』years have passed now since the start, I think you become desolate, as if time was almost prophetic. So [Fist of the North through his world view, left messages on Mr. Mori Yukinojo questions and I always felt that I got the lyrics. At the end of the famous Sabi texture words "You are already dead," the phrase used. "Do you really alive?" "Dead while they live there?" It was not easy to live, has such strong feelings 込Me.
"STILL ALIVE" every word in the Fist of the North [I actually was inspired, I think we would get together fans surely sing.

<comment Tetsuo Hara>
I'm really happy.
World top bracket of the North Star to write better lyrics, and Hotei's guitar and singing. It tastes like people say, is likely to become addicted to music you listen more. I think that I will not get the songs I love so long. Timeless feel, really good.
[Fist of the North and I thought the image of rock's sack suit," STILL ALIVE "for the CD jacket, drew a picture of Kenshiro screaming hot. Kenshiro picture of the screaming, but I did not draw much, cry or shout out the image, I imagine just Hotei's lined face.
<live情報>

Auguri agli interpreti..

Qui

Kenrico
view post Posted on 11/7/2010, 18:50     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Jayr il Viandante @ 11/7/2010, 11:11)
<comment Tomoyasu Hotei>
"STILL ALIVE" rather than make their new song, 』speak only as Fist of the North [the new theme song was meant to express its own worldview and spirit. Hokuto no Ken [』years have passed now since the start, I think you become desolate, as if time was almost prophetic. So [Fist of the North through his world view, left messages on Mr. Mori Yukinojo questions and I always felt that I got the lyrics. At the end of the famous Sabi texture words "You are already dead," the phrase used. "Do you really alive?" "Dead while they live there?" It was not easy to live, has such strong feelings 込Me.
"STILL ALIVE" every word in the Fist of the North [I actually was inspired, I think we would get together fans surely sing.

<comment Tetsuo Hara>
I'm really happy.
World top bracket of the North Star to write better lyrics, and Hotei's guitar and singing. It tastes like people say, is likely to become addicted to music you listen more. I think that I will not get the songs I love so long. Timeless feel, really good.
[Fist of the North and I thought the image of rock's sack suit," STILL ALIVE "for the CD jacket, drew a picture of Kenshiro screaming hot. Kenshiro picture of the screaming, but I did not draw much, cry or shout out the image, I imagine just Hotei's lined face.
<live情報>

Auguri agli interpreti..

Qui

Ahhhh il buon google translate

ReiDiNanto
view post Posted on 12/7/2010, 14:25     +1   -1

si può "translare" in un italiano abbastanza corretto? hehehe

Jayr il Viandante
view post Posted on 14/7/2010, 10:36     +1   -1

Da quel poco che si riesce a leggere, sembra molto poco interessante.
La coppia in questione,
H&H

36 replies since 9/7/2010, 14:28   1605 views